Sunday, October 23, 2011

SACHINS FAMOUS TEN QUOTES




1.And that is the reason why this victory is great, because different players have made contributions to the win.

2. At least with me, the match starts much, much earlier than the actual match.

3.Beating Pakistan is always special because they are a tough team and we have a bit if a history regarding Pakistan.

4.Every individual has his own style, his own way of presenting himself on and off the field.

5.I am not thinking too far ahead, just want to take it one thing at a time.

6.I believe every era has its significance and the same holds true for players and coaches.

7.I feel when somebody has been playing cricket for a long time, he creates a separate identity for himself.

8.I hate losing and cricket being my first love, once I enter the ground it's a different zone altogether and that hunger for winning is always there.

9.I have never thought where I will go, or forced any targets on myself.

10.I never played with a runner in my entire life, even in schools, because only I know where the ball is going and how hard, when I hit the ball, something my runner will never know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment